Man recovers after fire in Aghalee

.
.

A 35-year-old man is recovering after a fire which started at an apartment block on the Lurgan Road in Aghalee, on Monday around 3pm.

The fire is being treated as accidental.

Fire crews from Lurgan responded to the fire at the building at 15.09pm.

They used a hosereel jet and a foam jet to put out the small fire out.

The blaze was confined to the cavity wall area of the flat.

The man received oxygen therapy from fire crews for mild smoke inhalation at the scene but was not seriously hurt.