THE Ulster Star has teamed up with Lisburn City Centre Management and Lisburn Community Radio to offer a fantastic Mothers’ Day Competition.
Nominate your mum and she could be treated to a day of pampering at some of Lisburn’s top businesses.
We want to hear from you why you think your mum would deserve an extra special day on March 15 packed with lovely treats (and beauty treatments) to have her looking and feeling a million dollars.
All you have to do is send us an e-mail or a letter detailing in no more than 50 word what makes your mum so special.
Is it her fantastic home cooking? The love she brings to your home? Or is there something that makes her even more special.
We’ll need a good quality photo of your mum for publication in the paper, on the Ulster Star website and on the Lisburn City Centre Management facebook page.
Once we have our shortlist complete we’ll be publishing profiles of each of the mums and asking the public to vote for their favourite. Lisburn Community Radio also hopes to interview the shortlisted mums.
And there’s a fantastic prize at stake with the following all in store for the winning mum:
• Midas Jewellers - Links of London bracelet with yummy mummy charm
• House of Elliott Flowers- bunch of flowers
• Arora cafe -afternoon tea for two
• Jeanette Kidd - Jessica pedicure, Jessica manicure, make-up application with express lashes
• Boutique No. 1 - £50 voucher
• Temptations of Lisburn - Vintage tea cup in presentation box
• The Cardan- dinner for two
• Peter Mark - wash cut and blow dry
It is essential that the winner be free on Friday, March 15, to avail of the package.
To nominate your mum email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your nomination to Ulster Star, 12A Bow Street, Lisburn, BT28 1BN.
Closing date for nominations is Tuesday, March 5. Please remember to include your daytime contact number with your entry.