DCSIMG

Smoke-alarm alert to Maze fire

Smoke alarms alerted the occupants of a Maze house to a fire that began on a first floor bedroom on Friday evening.

Discarded smoking materials have been blamed for the blaze which started at the detached house on the Gravelhill Road.

Oxygen therapy was administered to one of the occupants, a 38-year-old woman.

Firefighters from Lisburn and Cadogan stations used a hosereel jet.

They then employed a positive pressure fan to deal with the incident.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page