DCSIMG

Fire at Poleglass home

Working smoke alarms alerted the occupants of a semi-detached house in Laurelbank in Poleglass to a fire in a bedroom of the property, late on Sunday night.

Firefighters arrived at the scene around 11.23pm.

Wearing breathing apparatus they used a hosereel jet and a covering jet to tackle the blaze, around 11.23pm.

One of the householders a 44-year-old man was taken to hospital some time later by ambulance.

He was then later treated for the effects of smoke inhalation.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page